Now I'm a bit overwhelmed. There are WAY too many feeds out there to choose from. I'm getting to be a whiz at capturing feeds, but some of the tools are not my fav's.
Blogline's and Google's search tools are pretty straightforward and easy to follow. I even managed to figure out how to effectively use Syndic8.com, but I don't think "Feedster" or "Topix.net" are going to be my friends any time soon.
I can't figure out how to get Feedster to search a broader area (it is stuck on Kent area stuff). (Maybe more investigation and practice will help.)
I branched out from food and books (although I did add links to Library Journal and LISNews to my list) to scrapbooking. There are a lot of folks posting pictures of their scrapbook pages (although a few need to learn to use the focus feature on their camera's better) which will be a good source for layout ideas for my own projects.
See -- back to the "busy body" theme of this page; I'm busy learning, cooking, reading, crafting....
Scrapbooking Search Engine
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment