Scrapbooking Search Engine

Monday, June 25, 2007

Scrapbooking Ideas (aka Playing with YouTube)

Ok, I'm going to try this again. I got the video to imbed once, then I tried to edit it and lost it. When I tried to repost, it did not come up (so I went on to another lesson and came back.)

So, 3rd time's the charm?

I will admit that the creators of this learning program "did" warn me about the addictiveness of YouTube. There are so many fascinating films out here. I appreciate the categorization that has been done, and it was pretty easy to pull up this scrapbooking lesson by doing a search.

I want to learn to upload my own videos (I need someplace to put the clips I took during my sorority conference this past weekend, and what I will take at my school reunion next month.)

Hey boss - if you see this post, now you know why I look so tired these days; too much time playing with my new toys at home [insert smiley here].

No comments: