Scrapbooking Search Engine

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Generators are fun

I just finished playing with some of the Generators on Generator Blog. This was a fun list of toys (not sure what purpose they hold in life other than entertainment -- maybe I was only looking through the "excess time on your hands" section; then again, pure entertainment is a good thing too.)

I tried to load in a Scratch game, but it didn't fit well. Then I found the bumper sticker and thought it would be a fun way to promote my blog name. (Of course, I found the fireworks spouting marquee later, but I decided to stick with simple for now -- I know where to find the fireworks later!)

-- Oh, and I did get back into the Best Blogs thing and finished adding my blog to the list. Am I really down to 9 lessons?? Let's go check out the next section!

No comments: