Scrapbooking Search Engine

Monday, June 25, 2007

Google Docs

Well, this is rather fun. Not as many font options, but it seems pretty easy to use. If I were doing longer items, I'd probably still use Word or Works; I like the "wrap" feature and the ruler. It's freaking me out to keep typing and typing and not having the lines return at a reasonable break. What I'm really looking forward to is trying to upload this note to my blog (it means I won't have to type my thoughts twice - can we type "lazy?"). I suspect this will end up as two entries on this topic (one from each program I'm testing), because I assume it won't be possible to put them together into one post.

Addendum: I thought I'd test the "edit" button from the preview pane (without saving the document first) and I almost panic'd when I used the back button to return to my original screen and nothing was there. I won't do that again! L

No comments: