I need to figure out how to make my search box smaller. In looking at Rollyo and Google, I chose to use the latter. I like that it tells you, up front, what sites are being searched. (Rollyo does not seem to have a lot of information about the program up front.)
It might be interesting to go into Rollyo and make the same search program I did in Google, just to see which is easier to set up. The Google program threw me, initially, because I was expecting "search engine" to appear in the terminology - "Co-Op" is NOT intuitive. Once I was in, however, setting up the engine and linking it into my blog were easy enough to do. When I get time, I think I will go back and duplicate the process in Rollyo.
Scrapbooking Search Engine
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment