I already like this program better than G. Docs. It's ruler keeps me aware of how much space I'm using; there is a greater font selection; almost every button I would use in the normal course of composing or editing is immediately visible, but not intrusive to the page (or various buttons can be turned off entirely). I can see using this program if I was not able to get into whatever is loaded onto the computer I'm sitting at.
I also like the variety applications available with this offering. Word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing, presentation, etc -- definitely more flexibility than the other.
I just found the template library -- cool! Hmm, I can't seem to get any size but 10pt -- not cool; what am I doing wrong?
The next test will be to see how easy it is to re-access what I create.
ADDED AFTER POSTING -- The posts worked very smoothly. NICE...
No comments:
Post a Comment